Short Western shoot out Short Western shoot out

neat

Like you said, it was short and to the point. The art was good, the setting self-explanatory, and I liked the fade-in / fade-out graphics. I concur with a previous review, I would have liked the gun in the end to b/w...it was a little jarring to see a fountain fill in otherwise inkwork.

I suggest adding a few more sound effects for ambience (whistling wind for the tumbleweed, for example). And maybe a view of the clock, mounted on the front of the local hotel? Or wherever they tended to mount them, I'm not an expert on western set design, haha.

Anyway, neat Flash!

Zorro Tank Zorro Tank

about 80% there

The controls need to be less awkward - either your N,M,A,and D keys are really close together, or you've got uber-long fingers. It got repetitive after the first 2 minutes, when I realized the enemy turrets fire on one spot...all I had to do was sit back and lob shots at them.

Make the AIs smarter, fix the control setup, and it will be much more playable.

Keep up the good work!

Cityscape Cityscape

Interesting the first few times

I liked the simplicity and the smoothness of the graphics, along with the intuitive interface, but found myself wishing for something more. Perhaps the ability to plop down parts of the city in different areas (which could affect what the player could build later on) would help to make the game more enjoyable over multiple runs.

Also, I would have liked to have seen some way to restart the game mid-way through, when it became apparent that my latest stab at making a cityscape was going to be about as successful as my last (read: 30 points or so).

Keep up the good work!